File Format Conversion terms
Free file conversion.
Absolutely free we support conversion for most popular file types and free conversion formats
Free conversion Formats Are:
1. 3DS MAX v. 6 or lower - *.3ds -
2. 3DS MAX v. 5 or lower - *.max
3. Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
4. Lightwave3D *.lwo
5. Maya *. Ma *. Mb
6. Lightwave3D, Maya, and Shockwave Director *.obj
Contact our Support team can assist with most file format conversions.
Other then above mention formats will charge according to the formats and custom work require. Please contact our support team using our ticket system.
Note: we can't give you a guaranty on converted file and its mesh flow, its not our problem its the they way of other software consistency and every software object mesh flow may varies and it does cost you if you need any custom work to fix the format mesh flow and other related issues. Above mention formats convertion can be done free of charge within 48 hours. we may take longer then mention hours due to a large scale of requests and complexity of the product and we only convert one format for each product additional formats will charge extra. Please note that there are some limitations to our free conversion services:
• Free models and model bundles and DVD collections are not eligible for free conversion services.
• Rendering consists of transferring a 3d mesh to a 2d image. This is a different process from conversion and is not provided through our free conversion service.
• In order to meet the needs of all members, we must limit members to 3 models per week. If you need additional conversions, please contact a support agent for alternate options.
• Let us know the support agent if you have any deadline or anything which required for certain time. Cgartbin always serve first come basis through our queue as quick as possible. Please contact support service submits your request form that we can prioritize your file.
• When you contact us, we will determine the level of complexity of the conversion. If the conversion is a large project, we will let you know in advance what fees might be involved.
• If you need a file in a solids-based format such as IGES, STL, SAT, STP, or X_T, If you need to have a previously purchased file converted, or have a model in which you need a different format. please contact the support team conversion.